I'd like to thank my sister Mary for my first real introduction to blogs. And then I'd have to thank a great group of my high school girlfriends who decided to share blogs with each other. I was one of the few who didn't have a blog. That was several months ago, and now here we are.
With that said, I'll go ahead and post a few pics of another first - my first niece, Haley, of whom I just can't get enough. Love that little girl!
Erin
This is Haley with her favorite Christmas present - two chapsticks from Grandma. Oh, the simple joys of childhood!
This is Haley wearing my favorite green coat from when I was little girl!
This is Haley wearing my favorite green coat from when I was little girl!


3 comments:
YESSSS! Welcome to the bloggers-only club. Congratulations on a NOTEWORTHY first post. We expecially like the pics! :) You definitely made the friends list!! lol Love ya, S, M, H
Erin,
Well done! I found your blog from Mary's. You know, you could probably write an entire blog about Rusty - show pictures of various haircuts and fashions throughout the years. This haircut is one of my favorites :)
Glad you're blogging and welcome.
Michele
Just found your blog (on Kristi Anderson's site) - LOVE IT! Nice 80s outfit, by the way.
Post a Comment